Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Great Book to read

I was drawn to a book in my Acupunturist office and have found it to be a very inspiring, eye-opening, educational and confirmational piece of work.

The book is " Anti Cancer A New Way of Li fe"
By: David Servan-Schreiber, MD,PhD

The auther is a medical doctor, researcher and a cancer survivor.

I have been inspired by the book to make connections between the chakra's and how to help one discover their own self healing process.

My goal will be to journey through the 7 chakras exploring how they can provide insight into preventing disease.

It is becoming a well know fact that every person has abnormal cells in their body, yet not every person develops a harmful cancerous tumor.  The journey that I will make with the aid of this book will hopefully lend alternatives and provide possible answers as to why some of us can live with cancer without disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment